Follow the steps below to set up your Acer Chromebook.
- Start up your Chromebook - Your Chromebook starts up in about 8 seconds. To turn it on, simply open the lid or press the power button.
- Select the Library Wi-Fi network from the network menu and connect to your network.
- Sign in with your Google Account - In the sign-in box, enter your Google Account username and password and click Sign in. If you don’t have a Google Account, click Create a Google Account in the sign-in box to set one up, or Sign in and browse as a guest.
- Start browsing - Once you sign in, you’re instantly on the Web and automatically signed in to the Google services you use, with access to your Chrome bookmarks, settings, apps and extensions. To get started using Evosus Retail Pro just type in the web address www.evosuspro.com.
- Get to know your Chromebook. Check out the attached user manual.