You can create a bundle of inventory items in QuickBooks Online, and then use that bundle in Evosus Pro. For example, you can set up a hot tub kit as a bundle in QuickBooks Online and then sell that bundle in Evosus Pro.
Currently, we've only implemented the basic functionality, but we will expand this feature in future releases.
Step 1: Create a bundle in QuickBooks Online
- Log into QuickBooks Online.
- Click > Products and Services.
- Click New, and then select Bundle from the menu that appears.
- Enter the basic bundle information.
- Add the inventory items, and the quantity of each item to the bundle.
- Click Save.
Step 2: View the bundle in Evosus Pro
- Log into EvosusPro.com.
- Select Inventory from the main menu.
- The bundle is treated as a single inventory item on the Inventory screen.
- Click on the bundle to view the inventory items in the bundle, and the quantity of each item in the bundle appears.
- Notice that the price of the bundle is $0.00. In a future release, the price will be the total price of the bundle.
Step 3: (optional) Set up the bundle as a quick item
A bundle is like any other item in Evosus Pro. If the bundle is a popular item, you can set it up as a quick item using the Quick Items screen.
Step 4:Sell a bundle in POS
When you sell a bundle in point of sale, all of the inventory items in the bundle are added to the sales receipt. The quantity of each item is also pulled from the bundle.
Returning a bundle works exactly the same way. Add the bundle to the sales receipt, and then change the quantities on the sales receipt to be negative amounts.